<
Форма входу
Пошук
Календар
«  Травень 2017  »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбНд
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031
Наша кнопка Study English with us!

Друзі сайту

Теорія множин і комбінаторика


Онлайн всього: 1
Гостей: 1
Користувачів: 0

Our School
      We do not find it difficult to speak about our school. School №2 is the oldest one in the city of Chernihiv. It was founded on the 15th of October 1865 on the initiative of Prince Golitsyn, who was the Governor of Chernihiv at that time. There were only 92 pupils – girls only - at school during its first year. In 1899 a new beautiful building of the school was built on the territory of the Rampart. It had spacious classrooms, a beautiful assembly hall. Many wonderful teachers did their best to educate pupils. Among them there were Kotsubynskys, Lubov Delmas – a famous singer, scientist Dyadichenko, composer Chernyak, poet Ignatenko and many others. During the war the building of the school was ruined but lessons never stopped. After the war the building was restored and the hoary Rampart again heard merry voices of boys and girls who were hurrying to the school. In 1983 school№2 moved to a new modern building, which is situated near the bank of the river Stryzhen. In 1999 it got the status of specialized school with advanced studying of foreign languages. Now there are 102 teachers and more than 800 students at school, among them a lot of winners of All- Ukrainian Students Olympiad in different subjects. We love our school and are really proud of it.


Наша школа
     Нам не складно розповідати про нашу школу. Школа №2 є найстарішою в місті Чернігові. Вона була заснована 15 жовтня 1865 року за ініціативою князя Голіцина, який був в той час губернатором Чернігова. В перший рік в школі було тільки 92 учениці – адже це була жіноча гімназія. Багато чудових викладачів робили все найкраще для навчання дітей. Серед них сестри Коцюбинські, Любов Дельмас – відома співачка, вчений Дядиченко, композитор Черняк, поет Ігнатенко і багато інших. Під час війни приміщеня школи було зруйновано, але зайняття не припинялись ні на день. Після війни будівлю було відреставровано і сивий Вал знов почув весели голоси хлопчаків та дівчат, що поспішали до школи. В 1983 році школа переїхала до нового сучасного приміщення, що розташувалось біля річки Стрижень. В 2000 вона отримала статус спеціалізованої школи з поглибленим вивченням іноземних мов. Зараз в школі працюють і навчаються 102 вчителя і більше ніж 800 учнів. Ми любимо нашу школу і дійсно пишаємось нею.
Copyright MyCorp © 2017
Dasuk Anton
School №2
Безкоштовний конструктор сайтів - uCoz