Topic: Lexis Development Strategies
The functions of the lesson:
- practice the usage of lexical units in the students’ oral and written speech;
- students learn to define and name different objects according to the topic given;
- develop basic skills (reading, writing, auding, speaking);
- learn new ways and strategies of coping with Reading section tasks;
- work in different attitudes (individual work, pair work, small groups);
- accomplish lexical tasks;
- develop the skills of skimming and scanning the text;
- teach students to identify and describe a lexical unit;
- teach students to identify the components of the ZNO texts;
- develop students’ skills of language selfcontrol;
- teach students to be tolerant and respective to each other.
Students will be able to use different strategies memorizing new lexical units and dealing with different types of ZNO tasks.
Переглянути чи завантажити необхідний матеріал для проведення відкритого уроку.